Exhibitor Frequently Asked Questions
How can I participate in the Texas Restaurant Show?
To exhibit, a company must offer a product or service directly related to the foodservice industry. For session pricing and sponsorship information, please check out our Book a Booth page on this website, email us or call 512-457-4196.
What are the dates, hours and location of the 2022 Texas Restaurant Show?
Show Dates, Hours, and Location:
- July 9, 2022: Exhibitor Load-In | Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center | 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- July 9, 2022: Pre-conference education (limited capacity) | Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center | 9:00am-4:00pm
- July 10, 2022: Texas Restaurant Show, Day 1 | Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center | 9:30am-4:00pm
- July 10, 2022: Lone Star Bash | Gilley's | 5:00pm-10:30pm
- July 11, 2022: Texas Restaurant Show, Day 2 | Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center | 9:30am-4:00pm
- July 11, 2022: Exhibitor Move-Out | Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center | 4:00pm-10:00pm
- July 12, 2022: Exhibitor Move-Out | Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center | 8:00 am-12:00 pm
How do I register my booth staff?
Use the link in your exhibitor portal to register. For any questions, please contact us via email us or call 512-457-4196.
How do I make arrangements for booth furnishings, utilities, etc.?
Exhibitors can use the GES webpage to order furnishings and other services.
How do I get listed in the Texas Restaurant Show app?
Login to your Online Exhibitor Portal and upload your company description. Your company listing will be in the official show mobile app, and in the online list of exhibitors on txrestaurantshow.com. Listings are FREE and available to all exhibitors.
Are children allowed to attend the Texas Restaurant Show?
No one under the age of 16 will be admitted into the Texas Restaurant Show (including infants and toddlers). This rule is strictly enforced and applies to both attendees and exhibitors.
How can I promote my company's participation at the Texas Restaurant Show?
Show management provides marketing materials to help you promote your participation. Free materials will be posted online and consist of guest passes for your VIP customers, the Texas Restaurant Show logo to add to your webpage, Show Specials, mobile app promotion, and several other pre-show marketing suggestions. We want to help you be prepared for the best show experience!
Where do I mail my application and deposit or final payment?
For mailings through the United States Postal Service, please make check payable to Texas Restaurant Association and send to: Texas Restaurant Association P.O. Box 1429 Austin, TX 78767-1429.
Can I use a credit card to pay for my booth?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards (American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover). There is an area on the 2022 booth application/contract for you to provide your credit card information. You can also give your credit card number to our Texas Restaurant Show Administrator over the phone by calling 512-457-4196
Which companies does the Texas Restaurant Show work with?
Please beware of housing, exhibitor services and/or audio-visual company poachers that may contact exhibitors regarding hotel rooms, exposition services or audio-visual equipment for your booth at the Texas Restaurant Show. We are NOT working with any companies that would contact you directly to provide housing, services or audio-visual rentals. Please ignore these pirating calls and/or emails even if they appear to be legitimate (by stealing and using the TRA/Texas Restaurant Show logo).
We do not sell or distribute exhibitor or member information! Exhibitor and exhibitor contact information is only displayed on our online floorplan and in show app. TRA staff will never contact you about our hotel block, booth rentals/services, or attendee lists.
Below are our ONLY authorized vendors:
- HelmsBriscoe - TRA Authorized Housing Vendor
- GES - TRA Authorized General Service Contractor
- Smart City Wireless Services - Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas
- Convention Foliage Unlimited - Florals
- Centerplate Ice & Water
- American Tradeshow Services
- Lowe Worldwide Rental Specialists
A few of these pirating/scam companies are listed below:
- Expo Housing Services
- Global Travel Partners
- Convention Housing Authority
- Global Housing Services Corporation
- Business Travel Services
Please report any unauthorized solicitations to [email protected].
How can I get a scooter or wheelchair accommodation?
Download this flyer or contact our preferred vendor, AABCO-Ready Rental, at www.readyrentalmedical.com or 972-412-3500.